• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Terrible change of the Battles

• Thread starter DeletedUser5217
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5217

Hi there,
All honeycomb road is missing (both encounter & tournament), what is going on? Where is it? The way that i fight the battles is manual mode, but now all the honeycomb road is missing. I am not sure if the other players can also see the honeycomb road anymore in the battles. I don't like it really, it goes worst.

Please test the new version of the game to see if it is okay before update.

DeletedUser2452

OMG

Inno bring the bug to game world

I cannot see whether enemy soldier is blocked by landscape or free to attack my soldier

Inno is very naughtly in doing that bug...BAD BAD

Thezza

Spellcaster
Really, seriously, honestly...have you NO idea what a Beta world is for???? Oh, there is a bug...is there? yes..never mind, lets go live anyway !!!!! WTF !!!!!

DeletedUser3221

Yeah, I've really come to rely on those hexagons and the enemy range display, and without them the battle becomes terribly frustrating. Please change it back.

DeletedUser2920

Yes, we're expected to fight 8 battles to continue with the questline, and it's impossible.

Let's play click and guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This change has not been intentional and we have asked our development team to tackle it with priority. We're sorry that this bug managed to slip into our version.

Please let us continue discussing our new version in the version's discussion thread. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.