• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Teleports

Jake65

Sage
+1
I don't have a shortage of teleports as such but this is largely because of my reluctance to use them due to their scarcity.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have a big stash of Teleports form completing every spire, but understand that others may need more so see it as a good idea, especially now the FA comes around so often.

Monohr

Spellcaster
I have a big stash of Teleports form completing every spire, but understand that others may need more so see it as a good idea, especially now the FA comes around so often.
Exactly. I would want to do well in all FAs and I am willing to murder my whole city. In the last one I lost 600k points.
Even getting 5, 10 more teleports in those two events between the adventures, it helps.

Jake65

Sage
You, lost, 600k points? I smell someone else doing Semi-Pointless Math... please share.
I dropped about 300k from teleporting all my T2, T3 and sentient manus.

Monohr

Spellcaster
Ahhhh, you mean ranking points... I thought you were referring to Tourney Points.
yes, ranking. just to show the commitment I'm talking about o_O
not to mention all the 'useless' evos and bad cultures I straight up deleted to achieve my goal

Jake65

Sage
Ahhhh, you mean ranking points... I thought you were referring to Tourney Points.
Spot the FAs :)
Ups&Downs.jpg

Screenshot from Elvenstats.