• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Teleport or not teleport, that is the question

Jake65

Sage
Just noticed that a Ferris Wheel can't be teleported.
Is there a "rule of thumb" that determines the teleportability of a building?

BeamMeUpScotty.jpg

Sir Derf

Adept
Just a guess, but I'd imagine that it would be too confusing to teleport an expiring building... having to keep track of how much time is left, displaying to the user from the inventor how much time is left, probably having to keep them separate rather than stacking in the inventory, etc.

OldHag

Necromancer
You wouldn't want to teleport anything that has x days on, that's ferris wheel, carting library and more importantly the Genie - you would lose all remaining days so they might aswell go in the bin.

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
Thanks @Sir Derf & @OldHag, you're right, I didn't think of the expiring aspect.
That Ferris Wheel has expired but I've kept it because I like it :)

Jake65

Sage
If you're watching a volcano in Hawaii, and you accidentally drop your mobile phone into the lava flow, let it go man. Because it's gone. :cool:
But what if the phone still has culture value? :p

McBratty

Enchanter
Have they changed what can and cant be teleported recently and I missed the announcement. I can no longer teleport guest race buildings. I know I could do it previously as its how I got through the Traders Chapter.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Have they changed what can and cant be teleported recently and I missed the announcement. I can no longer teleport guest race buildings. I know I could do it previously as its how I got through the Traders Chapter.

@McBratty SOME Guest Race buildings can be Teleported but not all. Traders being an example, you can Teleport all the little ships, but you cannot Teleport the Red Pearl, Esperia, Gentle Sorena... :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
Was going to ask separately, decided to continue here...

Teleport of an Evolving Building or Pet, do I retain or lose the Evolved Stages?