• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Teleport Building Spell on non-event Culture Buildings

DeletedUser

Good day!
I have just won my first Teleport Spell from the Spire. I am curious to use it. I would like to know what would happen when a non-event culture building (in my case Pond of Recreation from Fairies chapter) is stored in the inventory.
When I disenchant it, will I get coins+supplies or spell fragments? If so, how many fragments will I get?
Or, I can't disenchant it and it will just sit there till I building it again?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I can't say for sure, but I believe you will only be able to disenchant for fragments, you will get 60 fragments per tile (its based on building size). My advice though would just be to sell it, it only costs coins and supplies to rebuild, and its fast. IMO teleport spells are best saved for expensive buildings and/or ones that take a long time to rebuild. Teleport spells are pretty rare.

DeletedUser3097

pond.png
@vlkodlak The answer to your question (even though I agree it would be a waste to use a Teleport spell on a re-buildable building) is that you would get 900 Spell Fragments if you disenchant it.