• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Switching between worlds

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello, I wonder how it's possible to switch between the 2 worlds - Arendyll and the other one (can't remember the name right now). The only way I found so far is loging out. Isn't any other easier option?

Timneh

Artisan
I only play in one world but if i played in two the way i would do it would be to have each world open in a seperate tab and just go from one to the other, that way both worlds are open at the same time.
If there is a better way to do it i am sure one of the players that have two worlds will tell you how to do it.

DeletedUser3034

Timneh's way is best if your system and browser are happy with that. Otherwise logging in and out is the only other way I know of.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Thank you for your answers but, unfortunately, the site doesn't open with the world option and if I'm logged in in a world, opening the site in a new tab will open the same world again. Only if I could keep open two different browsers (eg FF and Chrome) I think it would work (but not my ancient laptop :( ).
Anyway, thanx again for your time to give me an answer. :)

DeletedUser3034

from en0.elvenar.com you should be able to log to either world : en1 or en2. If that works for you, just bookmark the en0 page:)
.. zero^^