• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Superior Trader

kimkimkim

Summoner
Why is it that the game plays at a normal speed but the moment I go into my trader, placing trades or accepting trades seem to be at a snail pace?

SkyRider99

Mentor
Not sure @kimkimkim. It could be due to the higher amount of data traffic going through the Trader at various times. I have have often been browsing for trades, only to discover that they have already been accepted by other players before I can grab them. But I wouldn't expect that to slow down the placing trades issue. Is it a 'clear cache' type of thing perhaps?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Not sure @kimkimkim. It could be due to the higher amount of data traffic going through the Trader at various times. I have have often been browsing for trades, only to discover that they have already been accepted by other players before I can grab them. But I wouldn't expect that to slow down the placing trades issue. Is it a 'clear cache' type of thing perhaps?
hmmm maybe it's just my computer, just seems odd that doing everything else works smoothly but as soon as I open the trader, all things go to bleep!

SkyRider99

Mentor
as soon as I open the trader, all things go to bleep!
It could be a CPU or RAM issue on your bleeped computer. :)

Faster CPU and more RAM ( >= 16GB ) may help. Your GPU (Graphics Proc Unit) may not be keeping up with all the tasks either.

Because of the huge number of trades, I would expect the large amount of data transferred to be a considerable load on PC resources, including memory cache and graphics display.

My $0.02

hmmm maybe it's just my computer
I suspect you may be onto something there. :cool:

1704757679283.png