• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Summonings inside Inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser5784
  • Start date

DeletedUser5784

Hi experts,

Could someone help to explain what are those summonings inside the inventory please?

Do they stay after it is summoned?
Do they continuously providing something?

Thank you very much!

DeletedUser3097

Hi experts

Not sure if I'm that as I'm just a player like you but I'll try and answer...
Could someone help to explain what are those summonings inside the inventory please?

This is where buildings won from events and fellowship adventures are stored. When they are summoned, or placed, in your city you will get any benefits from them. Once you place a building, you cannot put it back into the Summonings tab and to remove it, it must be deleted.

summonings.png

You can have multiple pages in your Summonings tab.

DeletedUser5784

Thank you, Dizzy Lizzie.

Does it mean the summoned building will stay as long as I don't delete it?

If they produce a working population (say 500), is it a one off production or it can repeatedly produce 500 working population every certain period of time?

Please advise. Thank you.

Deleted User - 106219

Summonings are just buildings that are built from the Inventory instead of from the Buildings Menu. Once placed they work the same as regular buildings. And just like regular buildings they will stay until you delete them.

As for your second question: Population is not something that you "produce". You produce resources such as coins, supplies and goods. You get additional population and culture by constructing buildings that provide them, such as residences and culture buildings.

Timneh

Artisan
Just to add a little to what shadowblack said. When you build a building that gives population in your city from the summonings tab you only get that population once but you need to remember that if you sell/delete that building you will lose the population it gave as well.