• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Summonable Buildings

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2044766
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2044766

I have got 2 types of Buildings from the ongoing Phoenix Event, "Basic Summonable Building" & "Legendary Summonable Building" (Phoenix Cult, Mysterious Egg, & Phoenix Nest)... What's the difference between Basic & Legendary? Is it of importance for a player in Level III, and worth placing now? Many thanks!

Sir Derf

Adept
General ranking in terms of the benefits it gives. I'm not sure of the cutoffs, but the higher the pop/square or culture/square, the better the ranking.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
The amount of squares the building takes, and how good the building is.

Like a 10 mins booster is basic, and an 20 hours is legendary, it is the same.

Based on the number of tiles the building will take, its subtype changes (and gives you more fragments upon disenchanting.)

Also, how good the building also influences, as there are many 3x3 rare or epic ones, but the wells, 3x3 are legendary, for example. Or the mysterious egg, it's only a 2x3, and it gives a decent culture, and mana, therefore, labeled as legendary. That awful Tower of Fire, 2x3 also is labeled as basic, because of its junk. (And sadly, I have four of them as I had to move the chicken, from 5% chests!! haha) I can't stop getting the exclusives, even if I do not want them haha.

. Storm

Dreamer
It's possibly worth noting: the excess/unwanted summonable buildings are still of value as they can be 'disenchanted' to provide spell fragments. I see these as 'winning spell fragments', and being a backup store of spell fragments for later use.

Deleted User - 2044766

It is questionable whether spell fragments have much real value these days... perhaps for those not playing the Spire they might be needed.

:)... You hit the nail on the there, @Pauly7... my, my, my...Bull's-eye!....Spot on!

Deleted User - 2044766

It's possibly worth noting: the excess/unwanted summonable buildings are still of value as they can be 'disenchanted' to provide spell fragments. I see these as 'winning spell fragments', and being a backup store of spell fragments for later use.

@Storm Thanks! Exactly what I've started doing! The Spire is out of my reach for now...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Give a try to the first fragment of the first floor.

I managed to do it with my beta account in chapter III or IV, forgot, but only asked for tools, and gold hehe. The second fragment of the first floor will get tougher already if you have a smaller city, but you might pull some juice from the first four (and maybe you can even fight the very first, and second fight.) You will get little stuff, but it will be worth it, especially being lower level. Plus some spell fragments, and maybe a bigger surprise (you can have a purple chest spawn right in the first or second section, and it will be reachable for you, as well as the golden, or blue one, also containing nice stuff.)

Edit: I was going to check your city, but I assume Wynador is not your main server as you have a brand new account (and if it wasn't you, someone used your name, but the city only has a level 1 house, and workshop hehe.

Deleted User - 2044766

Give a try to the first fragment of the first floor.

I managed to do it with my beta account in chapter III or IV, forgot, but only asked for tools, and gold hehe. The second fragment of the first floor will get tougher already if you have a smaller city, but you might pull some juice from the first four (and maybe you can even fight the very first, and second fight.) You will get little stuff, but it will be worth it, especially being lower level. Plus some spell fragments, and maybe a bigger surprise (you can have a purple chest spawn right in the first or second section, and it will be reachable for you, as well as the golden, or blue one, also containing nice stuff.)

Edit: I was going to check your city, but I assume Wynador is not your main server as you have a brand new account (and if it wasn't you, someone used your name, but the city only has a level 1 house, and workshop hehe.

Hey thanks for the cool advice! I might give it a try! ...ah, I dropped Wynador in favour of Arendyll...am fonder of my Elves...hehe true my Wyn town is microscopic