• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Suggestions

DeletedUser2886

1) Rotate feature for buildings. This would enable us to maximize on space efficiently and also give some originality to each persons town rather than rows and rows of the same buildings in the same direction etc

2) Storage area. A space equal to the size of 2 expansions where we can temporarily move buildings into to create space in the city for reorganization without the need for selling roads. The reason I didnt say just 1 expansion size (5x5) is because some buildings are larger than 5x5 but as far as I know there is no building larger than 10x10

3) Balance squad sizes with negotiations. If you want to stop us progressing too far don't make the negotiations cheap as chips. Make them both expensive. Honestly I would rather be able to fight and negotiate regardless of how far I've progressed. It's like you are punishing people for progressing :(

4) Make battling more interesting. Turn based combat is better than the drivel that is hex/grid based combat found in "strategy/tactics" rpgs. It's like developers try to find a middle ground between action and turn based. It's such an annoying battle style the walking around is pointless because enemies just move randomly. How can you strategize when you have no clue where the enemy will move to? Either turn based or action please

5) Have private trading between players and the ability to cross resource trade...so cons for supplies etc. This would enable players to trade how they want whilst in a fellowship and not be forced to only trade to their fellowship.

6) Make the game less "pay diamonds to progress" please. I bought diamonds once because you offered a free builder, then once again to get expansions. I refuse to do it again though and getting frustrated at the design choices for the game.

7) Have expansions and diamonds as quest rewards

8) Ability to help neighbours by donating supplies to their builders hut, or goods to their factories.

9) In fact why not just let any player donate anything at any time in any quantity to another player and receive gifts for doing so...which can be selected from a drop down menu. I know some people will just help out of the goodness of their heart but some will be more inclined to donate if they also get something back for doing so like giving a low player 5000 marble for example and they get a large boost in ranking, or an expansion for example.

10) Ability to skip snowflake quests. Some of them I don't wish to do or they take 2 days and slow down the progress or the city immensely

11) Something that will change a players online status. Typing /who tells you who is "online"....doesn't mean they are there though. So maybe if you had a feature for people to change their online status they could change it right before they were going afk.

12) audible tone or bell notification entry when a scout finishes. can be toggled on/off or course. This could be applied to messages as well

13) when hovering over other peoples culture buildings say how much culture its providing. This is so you know which is the best one you can help

14) some way to balance beauty and function for towns. Seeing 10 high ranked towns that all look the same with rows upon rows of the same buildings and minimal roads is a cluttered bland mess. Right now if you want your town to look pretty and realistic by making extra roads etc you compromise on space, functionality, and progress so its annoying.

15) when using neighbourly help from the notifiactions bell...if you are on the world map its annoying to keep going back. in comparison when doing fellowship help its much faster because the shield icon is on both screens.

16) 1 click Neighbourly Help. Basically create a neighbourly help tab and within that would be 3 sub tabs for culture, builder, and main hall. You can add each player you want to whichever list. Then a button that says "apply neighbourly help". It may take a while to add everyone initially but the long term benefits are far greater than the tedious process everyone has to do every day for world map/notification/Fellowship. Also when you are on the world map and hover over someones city 3 icons should appear and you can just directly apply from there meaning you don't have to load in and out of every city. Obviously you would have to enter a few towns for the chest

17) Fellowship "Bank". a feature where fellowship members can donate coins/supplies/goods/spells/relics/KP for the fellowship. Most mmos have features like this with varying levels of access.

18) instant navigation to the an incomplete province when on the world map rather than scrolling around trying to find your only one amidst 100 neighbours cause you forgot which one you scouted.

19) Recruiting enemy troops when you win a battle lol

20) "apply to all" option when doing multiple productions at once. for example you select bread (1hr) and then get a notification asking you to select how many workshops will do bread or "apply to all". Say you have 10 workshops you could set 5 to bread, 3 to groceries, 2 to beverages then "start productions". When they complete there should be another option that says "repeat last productions". This is essentially a bot so not sure how people would feel about that but it would surely make things like "gain 99 beverages" less tedious, or would be a welcome addition to people who just wanted a 1 click option to set all their factories and workshops to 3 hours

this is all I can think of for now. If I think of anything else I will add it later

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2886

also maybe a notification when a province completes (audible beep too). its so easy to forget you had a province scouting lol

DeletedUser2886

how about this too.....more than one scout. scouting multiple provinces at once would be cool, or a way to lower the time taken to scout via neighbourly help rewards?

DeletedUser2886

also....a feature with one click to make all workshops do the same produce instead of clicking individually on each workshop. just something like "apply to all workshops?" or something

DeletedUser487

also....a feature with one click to make all workshops do the same produce instead of clicking individually on each workshop. just something like "apply to all workshops?" or something

I was just thinking this. I would love a button where I could click and set all my workshops to 9 hours for example and all my manufactories to 3 hours etc...

DeletedUser2886

I was just thinking this. I would love a button where I could click and set all my workshops to 9 hours for example and all my manufactories to 3 hours etc...
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it already tbh. Its essentially like a bot though maybe that's way

Timneh

Artisan
1) Rotate feature for buildings. This would enable us to maximize on space efficiently and also give some originality to each persons town rather than rows and rows of the same buildings in the same direction etc

This has been asked for quite a few times and the answer has always been NEVER gonna happen

5) Have private trading between players and the ability to cross resource trade...so cons for supplies etc. This would enable players to trade how they want whilst in a fellowship and not be forced to only trade to their fellowship.

ould be a very good idea if done right and the prices were not over high. I think letting the seller choose the price might be fun as it would create competition just as in the real world. If a player asks for a too high price they will have thier goods ignored and people will go where it is cheaper.

6) Make the game less "pay diamonds to progress" please. I bought diamonds once because you offered a free builder, then once again to get expansions. I refuse to do it again though and getting frustrated at the design choices for the game.

I did the very same thing but then Inno put the price of expansions up to a stupid price and then with the 25% price increase for diamonds im saying that Inno can shove thier diamonds back in the ground as far as i am concerned because i will never buy them again.

7) Have expansions and diamonds as quest rewards

Excellent idea which i have also posted before. Inno give us these nice events which are mostly fun to do with decent rewards (but not on this Valentine event) but they do not think that it might be a good idea to also give us somewhere to put these buildings we get. I still have several buildings left from the snow flurry event i can not build because i have no space.

8) Ability to help neighbours by donating supplies to their builders hut, or goods to their factories.

This is a very good idea as it could help new players and stop some of them leaving after 1 or 2 logins and getting bored.

9) In fact why not just let any player donate anything at any time in any quantity to another player and receive gifts for doing so...which can be selected from a drop down menu. I know some people will just help out of the goodness of their heart but some will be more inclined to donate if they also get something back for doing so like giving a low player 5000 marble for example and they get a large boost in ranking, or an expansion for example.

I don't think you would ever get a reward as big as that but possibly a relic although i doubt any reward for it would be considered by Inno.

10) Ability to skip snowflake quests. Some of them I don't wish to do or they take 2 days and slow down the progress or the city immensely

Yeah that is not a bad idea or put up the event quests as a list and you can do them in the order that you want to do them. It won't really affect the event as you will still need to do all the quests to get the rewards to get to the bigger grand prizes. With the snow flurry event you had to complete the quests to get snowflakes to open the boxes.

12) audible tone or bell notification entry when a scout finishes. can be toggled on/off or course. This could be applied to messages as well

Another good idea. You get a audible tone telling you when an upgrade is complete. Inno would probably argue that there is no tone when produvtion runs are complete but they are on your main page so you can see when they complete. Easy to for get to check on a scout if you are busy doing other things.

13) when hovering over other peoples culture buildings say how much culture its providing. This is so you know which is the best one you can help

That would be very helpful. It is not so bad if the person you are helping is playing the same race as you are as you migt have a good idea of what the better buildings are to polish but as a human i do not know the best elf buildings to polish.

Also when you are on the world map and hover over someones city 3 icons should appear and you can just directly apply from there meaning you don't have to load in and out of every city. Obviously you would have to enter a few towns for the chest

Another great idea. That would save so much time going in to cities, some of the bigger cities can take 10 - 15 seconds to load.

17) Fellowship "Bank". a feature where fellowship members can donate coins/supplies/goods/spells/relics/KP for the fellowship. Most mmos have features like this with varying levels of access.

I'm not sure that this is a good idea as i think it could cause some big arguements if someone went in and took most or even all of something. It would need to be policed in some way in my opinion and that means someone having to do it.

18) instant navigation to the an incomplete province when on the world map rather than scrolling around trying to find your only one amidst 100 neighbours cause you forgot which one you scouted.

Another good time saving idea. It can be a real pain trying to find an uncompleted province on the world map.

DeletedUser2886

I knew 17) would probably be met with that sort of uncertainty. I do realise its so easy for a guild leader to just take everything from it...but if that happened and they all called a GM on them how are they gonna defend themselves with a whole fellowship. Final Fantasy 14 has a guild chest and whenever anyone drops anything in it or removes anything it posts that to everyones personal notifications so its not like anyone can be a dick...if they do they wouldn't have a leg to stand on against a GM plus a whole guild. plus a lot of guilds in that game set it so you cant take anything from it until you've proven yourself

That being said I agree it would take huge amounts of trust to give people access to draw things from the bank. That's probably why its better for just the arch mage to police it

Timneh

Artisan
In principle i think it could be good be i just don't think it would work in a group where nobody actually knows the rest of the group, just names in a game but like i said the theory is good.

DeletedUser2886

In principle i think it could be good be i just don't think it would work in a group where nobody actually knows the rest of the group, just names in a game but like i said the theory is good.
yeah trust takes time, and respect is earned regardless of titles