• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Strategy for going into Dwarves

Cheryn

Bard
OMG You ALL are great! I am so thinking about everything you say that I can't sleep. I will be up for days now. Thank you ALL!

SkyRider99

Immortal
...and I need my diamonds right now to upgrade magic residences.

You can also use 'Blueprints' to upgrade magic residence and workshop. You win one Blueprint each time your fellowship completes ten chests during the tournament. i.e. a fellowship total of 40,000 points.

Be aware that culture buildings that cost diamonds will eventually be superceded by better buildings that follow in later chapters. When you need to sell such buildings, you will not get the diamonds back. FYI :cool:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
OMG You ALL are great! I am so thinking about everything you say that I can't sleep. I will be up for days now. Thank you ALL!
I think the bug has bitten you now. :) Did anyone tell you this is a long term game? One day you will have so many cultural buildings from events, you will be spoiled for choice of what to place or not. No need to buy culture with diamonds.

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm not addicted...
I can stop whenever I want...

I just don't want to stop yet.

As for Culture buildings, there's also Event buildings and Crafting buildings. And, by the title of the thread, as you're entering a new chapter, Event and Crafting buildings will have improved stats if made in the new chapter.

Gargon667

Mentor
I do know also about the culture buildings, but as I said somewhere before, there are NO good ones to place that are unlocked for me, except diamond purchased ones and I need my diamonds right now to upgrade magic residences. The only free one is Temple of Ages and takes almost an entire expansion for a single one. I'm sitting still for a long time, honey. At least I know where to put my KPs.

Don´t bother with the building menu for culture! They all suck! Including the premium ones. Just craft all the little ones in the MA and otherwise use next event to get a bunch, they are much better than anything you can build from the menu.

Cheryn

Bard
I am addicted too!
I'm not addicted...
I can stop whenever I want...
I just don't want to stop yet.

OMG, addiction is truly the word! And YES, BlueBlou, I have absolutely been bitten and will likely have to cut off my arm to survive. (TWD ref there), sorry. I have caught myself setting my phone alarm for 3AM lately OR just staying up all night and sleeping the next day. I feel like a freekin' vampire. Pretty sure YALL will see me here for a long time to come! Gotta love it.