• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Storm phoenix

Monohr

Spellcaster
Quick question. Is storm phoenix out of MA crafting rotation? I've been looking for it for weeks lol

kimkimkim

Summoner
from my understanding was that the phoenix' (fire, storm and aureate) as well as the bears (brown, polar and panda) would all still be available to craft and are not a part of the rotation......although I can not confirm this in my magic academy as I already crafted them and they now sit in storage

Jake65

Sage
A week or two ago I disenchanted a (many chapters old) brown bear from my inventory. It popped up almost immediately in my MA.
Should be the same for phoenixes I would imagine.

Disclaimer: don't try this with gingerbread evolving buildings :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys! @kimkimkim is correct!

The Original Phoenix Trio (Fire, Storm, Aureate) are still very much available to craft in the Magic Academy. If of course you don't have one already in your City or Inventory :)

These are Rare Items though so you have to be patient, but also ensure that your Craft Rotations work so that you see all 4 throughout your day if you can!

Kind Regards

Herodite.