• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Storage space for buildings while rearranging land

a VERY long time ago I asked about a store - either permanent or temporary - to put building into so that there was room to re-arrange the village. It is so difficult to do it without selling off a building and the enchantment to put a building into your inventory is good but I want to move more at once to straighten stuff out.
The message back at the time was that many forum members wanted this and it was being thought about as a possible update. Please, update!!!!

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I think we got what you asked for in the form of the portation spells, the enchantment you talked about. Storing one or two buildings are usually enough for me to do the shuffling around. Major overhaul of the layout also takes place when a chapter is done and I can sell the guest race buildings. Lots of space then.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Update is the teleportation spell......I find doing the Spire continuously brings in lots of the teleportation spells (sitting on 17 atm) so if looking to store lots of buildings at once then the Spire might be the route to take, if you don't want to sell

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Yes, this is better catered for now than we ever expected that it would be.

The answer, in years gone by, was that the art of city reorganisation in a limited space was part of the challenge of Elvenar. Since that time, however, they did release the teleport spell, so you can do exactly as you have wanted to do. I'm not sure what else you need - perhaps more teleport spells. You can build up quite a lot playing the spire though. I have over 50 right now, but reserve most of mine for Fellowship Adventures.

I play the spire but I don't know how you have 50 spells. I have 2!!!! I don't seem to get very useful ones and i couldn't even get the shards that i need for the crafting for the peacock quest. I keep getting the 1 hour or 5 hour enchantments. I just checked out the spire chests and there is not one charm to move a building until way up the top and I don;t have the armies to fight so have to convince and that means using diamonds as I don't have unlimited goods at the volume they ask in the spire. It's getting disappointing.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
It takes some time to build them up. It helps, of course, if you go to the top of the spire and if your team does well too. If your team gets silver then you are guaranteed one teleport each week. If you get gold then you are guaranteed two each week. You should then be able to pick up at least one or two more, on average, on your way up, plus every once in a while you may open the purple chests which might give you an extra three.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I play the spire but I don't know how you have 50 spells. I have 2!!!! I don't seem to get very useful ones and i couldn't even get the shards that i need for the crafting for the peacock quest. I keep getting the 1 hour or 5 hour enchantments. I just checked out the spire chests and there is not one charm to move a building until way up the top and I don;t have the armies to fight so have to convince and that means using diamonds as I don't have unlimited goods at the volume they ask in the spire. It's getting disappointing.

To negotiate succesfull in the spire you need to set up your city to support that.
It's a nice challenge to find a way to balance that.

I get gold and I use them now and then, but not as much as I gain them, over time the numbers add up and you have plenty
1616778785770.png

It's all about balancing out, and planning ahead. do not immedeatly use everything you get, treat it like it's precious to avoid you using it unnessesary.
If I decide to do the next chapter some day in the future, then I can just immedeately create a massive space for my race good production and be done with it in record time.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
CrazyWizard must have a crazy attraction to certain blue spells! :)

Not really, it's juts that I am in a golden fellowship since the intoduduction of it.
1616789190551.png

I do use them, but not a lot, I used maybe 40 or so maybe a bit more.

You get with that 2 guaranteed teleport spells a week.
Each level gives you a 55% chace to get one, with 3 levels thats another 1.65 teleport spell.

54 * 3.65 = 197 teleport spells on average.
Add to that that each time you encounter a purple chest you have a 30% chance to get 3 teleport spells so each purlple chest rewards another 0.9 teleport spells on average. lets say in half the tournaments you find 1 purple chest.
27*0.9 = 24
197+24 = 221 teleport spells over the coure of 54 weeks.

As you can see the numbers add up quite well and I am pretty on average because I think on implementation we got a few free ones and gold badges where introduced a few weeks after the introduction of fellowship prizes. and the spire existed as a solo project for a few months before that.

So all with all it's kinda average

Far Reach

Conjurer
If you are really tight for space, and don't have teleportation spells, then one option is to sell off some of your roads. This can create quite a lot of room. When finished you can then rebuild roads immediately. (Of course this isn't ideal if you have to sell off tracks which have been fully upgraded for the culture benefit.)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
If you are really tight for space, and don't have teleportation spells, then one option is to sell off some of your roads. This can create quite a lot of room. When finished you can then rebuild roads immediately. (Of course this isn't ideal if you have to sell off tracks which have been fully upgraded for the culture benefit.)

In leter chapters this is also not an option. it will cost you many millions of mana to rebuild the roads.

Far Reach

Conjurer
In leter chapters this is also not an option. it will cost you many millions of mana to rebuild the roads.

The latest three chapters don't actually require mana (just coins, supplies and non-sentient resources), but as I said it isn't ideal if you are selling off fully upgraded roads. If you upgrade less frequently or consistently then you may have obsolete roads lying around. You can also replace then with sub-standard replacements (e.g. footpaths) if you can live without the culture for a while.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I already used many of them by switching small ships between them. I think I used around 40.

teleport instants_en2.jpg

If you don't have teleport spells the idea suggested above is one option but also sometimes a deep cleaning of very old buildings can help.
In events, if is not "burning" try to keep the buildings in your inventory until you are done with the chapter and before replacing old with new buildings, use the freed space to rearrange your city.