• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Still buggy

DeletedUser38

It seems that many of the bugs in the beta are happening in the release version. Sometimes part of the map dissapears and when trying to visit other players the city area is blacked out. Often forcing a browser restart before being able to continue.

DeletedUser

Yep I can confirm this.
It seems that flashplayer is the offender here.
Checking reserved memory in WTM it's like flashplayer goes nuts, easily surpassing the 1 gigs mark at times.
Closing the browser then hitting the control panel and deleting flashplayer cache does help for 1 session.
However the problem is back shortly after with black player city screens and black holes in the world map.
This game is very hungry for memory.
It might help to give us an option for medium quality graphics that still would look good when zoomed out.

DeletedUser

I dont have this problem,not here and not in beta server,dude's buy another video chip :)

DeletedUser

Flash player is hogging physical system RAM not GDDR.
And modern graphic cards don't improve in sprite rendering (2D) anymore.
When you are missing files such as the *black hole* effect that Lego and I are getting at times that means memory or memory leak issues.
Flash player is known to cause that and a memory hog in general.
If anything could help, it is getting more physical RAM :)

DeletedUser111

While I don't have the afore mentioned bug I do have one where after the first move in combat the game freezes for 20-30 seconds before it resumes and I can play more.

DeletedUser48

i see it also.. newer found players don't show up for at least a minute on my end.