• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Stash Outpost

Verde

Soothsayer
Reasonably sure that you only ever get offered one per event, and the event related effect expires after the event, so don't believe there's even an opportunity to stack.

Diane 6213

Seeker
So if I get one of these during this Event and don't use it, just leave it in my inventory, then it can't be used in a subsequent Event?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My Fiends! I can answer this! The countdown begins as soon as you make the purchase so unfortunately you cannot place it in the Inventory and use it at a later date :)

Diane 6213

Seeker
Thanks Herodite, just got pretty much the same answer from support. Too bad, could have been a good investment for future Events. I seldom purchase them but when I do see something I would really like to have, I do. They are few and far between but would have been nice to buy some insurance for future. Anyway, now we all know.

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
I don’t buy them anymore, but has this changed in recent months? I used to buy one per event about three out from the yearly Phoenix events, then place all three from inventory at the same time. They did stack and I got triple the benefit. I wanted to make sure I could gain as many phoenix artifacts as possible so I could buy/swap in the MA for the fire Phoenix as I started the game after this Phoenix was offered.

m4rt1n

Adept
Events come so often that last time I got one it lasted for 1 and half the next event.

Diane 6213

Seeker
I have one with a few days left. I just added the new one and get double the bonus.
Hmmm, now that's interesting. Maybe they can be stacked but the powers that be just don't want us to know. I very seldom buy them but maybe it might be worth the 13 bucks to find out. I'll have to give that some thought.

dennise

Soothsayer
I think we should get a warning if the countdown starts as soon as we purchase. I don't know of any other buildings that do that. Imagine if they decided to do that with other timed buildings like the genie. We could lose all the benefits before we even think of placing them.

dennise

Soothsayer
Hmmm, now that's interesting. Maybe they can be stacked but the powers that be just don't want us to know. I very seldom buy them but maybe it might be worth the 13 bucks to find out. I'll have to give that some thought.
You could buy one and wait a day before placing it and see how much time is left.

m4rt1n

Adept
You could buy one and wait a day before placing it and see how much time is left.
Not worth it, place it straight away, due to the pattern of events and the FA, to get a few days of double effect, buy one as late a possible on the offer for the first event following an FA, then get a second on the second event, it is possible to get around a week of double effect doing it that way but I would say just get the 1, use it for the first event and some of the second.

I maybe buy 1 every year, but have only ever bought 2. I also keep them after expiry now and chapter upgrade them despite the warning as culture for 2x2 is the biggest available by a margin "not checked FA winning buildings".