• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Stacking of troop boost ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10929
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm wondering how the special INNO math works when using and stacking ex. Dwarven Amour ?

It says 50% - at least for the first one, but i doubt adding 2 will give me 100% and nor do i think 4 will.

So how does it work and how many is a good use and what's to many ?

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
It all adds up, so yeah, two of them will give you 100%.

As to how many to use... that's up to you. You won't get DAs at the rate of any more than one a week, so it's wise not to use all you have together, unless you're saving up for a big push. I would also not normally use DAs when Mages or Light Ranged will be strong against one of the predominant enemies because you can boost their attack power with ELRs and MMMs.

DeletedUser

Thank you @Pauly7 :)

You though went a bit Russian there ;)

What's ELR and MMM ?

And what's primary enemy in Elixir, it's where i need to get some relics ?

About the rate seams right, i have 7 of them now and have been playing 2-2½ months now or so.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
ELR = Enlightened Light Range, boosts LR attack by 50%
MMM = Magnificent Mage Multiplier, boosts mage attack by 50%
Also, though not mentioned by @Pauly7 , UUU = Unleashed Unit Upgrade, boosts all troops' health by 25%
All craftable in the MA.

The main enemy units in Elixir are Heavy Melee, Light Range and Light Melee.

DeletedUser

Thank you @MinervaOz :)

Okay, hmm, then i must pay more attention to what building shows up in MA, i thought there was only the 25% all health bonus.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Also, though not mentioned by @Pauly7 , UUU = Unleashed Unit Upgrade, boosts all troops' health by 25%
Yeah I didn't mention UUU as it's just the ugly sister of the DA. The other two are distinct, though, in that they increase attack power of Light Ranged or Mage troops. If you are expecting to use a lot of LR troops (i.e. the Steel tournament) then I would stack multiple ELRs and not worry about any troop health buffs because if you can wipe out enemies before they hit you then the extra health may just go to waste.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
I only included UUU because it's an often-used abbreviation that might need explaining.

I wouldn't call it the ugly sister - poor relation maybe? They come in very handy when the Spire is being mean to you (as it has to me in recent weeks). They also seem to appear in crafting more often than the other two, at least for me.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@MinervaOz The Auntie with the Hairy Chin you don't want to kiss at Christmas but have to?

Gargon667

Mentor
Lol why do you all diss the poor UUU so much? It´s a perfectly fine troop booster :)

Is a 1 liter bottle of beer better than 2 * 1/2 liter bottles? I´d say each has their own little advantages but in the end it hardly matters ;)

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Lol why do you all diss the poor UUU so much? It´s a perfectly fine troop booster :)
Haha, I started this and I didn't mean to diss the UUU. It's like if there are two siblings. One got A's at A-Level and is applying to Oxford. The other one got a perfectly creditable B, a D and an E and is on the way to Hull University. The second sibling is just the underachiever of the family.

Gargon667

Mentor
Haha, I started this and I didn't mean to diss the UUU. It's like if there are two siblings. One got A's at A-Level and is applying to Oxford. The other one got a perfectly creditable B, a D and an E and is on the way to Hull University. The second sibling is just the underachiever of the family.

Now you´re doing it again :p