• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Squad size upgrades - How many is in each upgrade?

TheBonker

Adventurer
HI all, As im progressing through the game, for me the squad size upgrades(the mandatory ones) are becoming quite large. From a planning point of view, for example should i max out my armory now or at the chapter end, would be helpful if I knew exactly how big my squads are.
Right now Ive left squad upgrade 16 alone(im in dwarves) 18 is approaching fast. Is there a list anywhere that says squad size 10 =100 squad size 11 =110(obv those are not the right numbers.) Im unsure of the correct search term to use.
Thanks for reading :)

Deleted User - 106219

The additional squad size you get per ugrade is equal to three times the number of the upgrade. So for SSU 1 you get +3 (1*3), for 10 you get +30 (10*3). for 17 you get +51 (17*3) and so on.

As for how big your squads on the world map are, just look in your Barracks (or Training Grounds, or Mercenary Camp), in the Army Camp tab (should be the second tab).