• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Spire perks

Susie49

Soothsayer
I still can’t quite get my head round how these work, so sorry if this question has been answered before.

Currently our Spire perks are maxed so I thought we’d have 500 points, but on closer examination we only have 429. If we do a reset and reallocate points will that let us get back to 500 spire perks, or will resetting make no difference to the actual perk points we have available to spend?

thanks for reading :)

3BB4039A-2888-4426-8E87-55641593AAD2.jpeg

Jake65

Sage
The 500 is the maximum that can be stored. The 429 is what you actually have accumulated in storage which you can use.
If you use the 429 then you'll still have the 500 capacity but 0 in stock.
If you do a perks reset and set the spire perks to, say, 400, you won't lose the extra 29 but once they're used your storage will cap at 400.

Jake65

Sage
Reread your question, if you do a reset and set the spire perks to 500 again, you'll still only have the 429 available.
The perk doesn't give you points as such, just the capacity to store your leftovers.

Sir Derf

Adept
Applying Fellowship Points gets you a bigger and bigger wallet.

Accumulating leftover Spire Point week after week puts more and more money into the wallet. You can spend money from the wallet to augment a Spire later on.

Resetting the Fellowship points throws away the wallet and dumps all the money on the table. You can still spend the money to augment a Spire later on, but you can't collect new additional money from the Spire week after week.

Adding Fellowship Points back starts you getting bigger and bigger wallets again. Any money still on the table that fits goes back into the wallet. You can't collect new additional money from the Spire week after week until there is no more money on the table and there is room in the wallet.