• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire issues

kimkimkim

Summoner
First and foremost.....I have already contacted support about this issue but I wanted to post it here as well just in case other people are having similar issues....the problem is, the game locks up when trying to time boost a gate.....it happens at random gates....it has happened to me and other members of my fellowship and also on different servers......refreshing game does not fix problem.....rebooting (in my case I had to do a hard reset on my computer) does not fix the issue.....

m4rt1n

Adept
First and foremost.....I have already contacted support about this issue but I wanted to post it here as well just in case other people are having similar issues....the problem is, the game locks up when trying to time boost a gate.....it happens at random gates....it has happened to me and other members of my fellowship and also on different servers......refreshing game does not fix problem.....rebooting (in my case I had to do a hard reset on my computer) does not fix the issue.....

Thanks @kimkimkim one of my fellows so far has reported issues also.

Morning Town

Alchemist
+1 reboot, cache cleared, problem persists

edit: if home radio button clicked there is a long pause circa 20 seconds then goes to home screen, similar pause if quest button clicked during freeze

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys!! Yes, this has been confirmed as a known issue and is affecting multiple users! As soon as you hit the Time Reduction Button it's freezing the game! It has been passed across for an urgent fix so hopefully we will get this sorted asap :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi Guys!! Yes, this has been confirmed as a known issue and is affecting multiple users! As soon as you hit the Time Reduction Button it's freezing the game! It has been passed across for an urgent fix so hopefully we will get this sorted asap :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hope it doesn't take too long or players will need some sort of compensation to be able to complete. I suggest currently an extra day or 24 hours worth of time boosters to every player, as some in my fellowship have lost out on normal progress already due to limited online time.

I remember similar happening in the early days of the spire and we were given an extra 24 hours to complete.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hope it doesn't take too long or players will need some sort of compensation to be able to complete. I suggest currently an extra day or 24 hours worth of time boosters to every player, as some in my fellowship have lost out on normal progress already due to limited online time.

I remember similar happening in the early days of the spire and we were given an extra 24 hours to complete.

I really can't comment on if they'll do that. We'll know more in a bit hopefully! Would be nice though... I love a Time Booster :D

m4rt1n

Adept
I really can't comment on if they'll do that. We'll know more in a bit hopefully! Would be nice though... I love a Time Booster :D

I hope so. :) To add I notice this bug is widespread and first mentioned in my fellowship 10 hours ago yet the last bug reports on Discord both for EN and US are around 2 weeks ago and no mention there, shows to me what platform most players prefer. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
My last try, the game hung for a minute then got a pop up "Are you sure you want to use 46 diamonds" could be a close misclick but seems spending is still available.

kimkimkim

Summoner
My last try, the game hung for a minute then got a pop up "Are you sure you want to use 46 diamonds" could be a close misclick but seems spending is still available.
oh man, that would have really set my day off if I "actually" misclicked to spend diamonds