• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Spire in chapter 5

Hekata

Artisan
Does anyone know if in chapter 5 the Spire requires T3 for negotiation?

Hekata

Artisan
Thank you so much @kimkimkim! I actually remembre this thread (I even took part in it a bit) as it was started my my former AM. Though I mostly remembered stuff about the influence of AWs, relics and explantions on the Spire and forgot the bit where Wizard talked about T3. Well spotted! :)
This forced move to chapter 5 is really messing up one of my cities, sigh...

SkyRider99

Mentor
In my experience, as soon as you get a higher level of goods (e.g. sentient and ascended) then the Spire negotiations are ready to gobble them up for you. :)

1687998456440.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
This forced move to chapter 5 is really messing up one of my cities, sigh...
I hear that!.....even though Inno says they're trying to get everyone on the same playing field with this move.....I firmly believe another reason for it because of the "advantages" that comes with a chapter 5 or less city, but that's a whole another topic ;)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Don't mention the 'u' word. Spire is already chowing down on our divine seeds. Someone might get the bright idea (!) to include other scarce resources, which will not be named here. :oops:

1688008196680.png