• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Spending knowledge points

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849031593
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849031593

How do you spend knowledge points other than research cause right now I can't progress that way,?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Kylieang There are occasions during the game where you will be unable to spend KP. Do you have an Ancient Wonder in your City as you can use your KP to research these. Also, if you want to be a stand up Neighbour, you can visit someones city and invest your KP into one of their Ancient Wonders. You will receive a reward for doing this when they have upgraded it. Sometimes however, it may just be case of waiting until you're able to move forward on the Research/Tech Tree.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Herodite ......question please........what if someone, not me, has 99kp stored up in their kp bar because they are saving them for research, which they are stuck on right now, will they lose that 99kp after some time or when it flips to 100kp do they only see 10kp in the bar because of some coding or something that you visually don't see the other 0.....does that make sense?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @kimkimkim There is no expiration on acquired KP so they will remain for as long as needed. With regards to the KP showing in excess of 99 I would have to ask the question concerning the additional numbers. This would most likely be a graphic issue on the Home Screen. Is the Player we're discussing in this situation right now?

**Edit: I've been advised that via the PC the KP Total should continue upwards of "999" however we understand the App stops at "999" but a player can continue to acquire them

Last edited:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
The app just has a bit of limited space. It does not stop at ‘999’. The next number you see will be ‘10’. Kind of looks like only the first 2 digits are displayed, but if you ever wonder about the real number, can check on PC, or find someone with a wonder still needing more than a 1000 kp. Correct number will also show there.

Last edited: