• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Spell Effect PPE

SummerJoya

Alchemist
Some time ago when I used Supply production boosts at workshops, I could pick up boosts supplies even when the spell had expired, but only if the production was completed before the expiration of the spell. For example, I set the production to 3 h, and the duration of the spell was 4 hours. After 6 hours I picked up the production and the effect of the spell was preserved. The effect was 3000 and I got it. But this is not the same today. I expect to get 3000 units, but in reality I only get them as much as production is without spell.
There maybe some connection , where do I set the Spell effect and pick up supplies too? App or PC? Have the conditions changed?

DeletedUser3097

Have the conditions changed?

Are you meaning the PoP spell?

power of provision.png

Nothing has changed with this spell. It can be now cast and the goods collected on both the app and a PC.

You need to cast the spell and collect your goods before the spell has ended. The best time is just before collecting your items.

If at any time there was a bug in your favour, I think you can be assured that the extra goods won't be taken from you now!

SummerJoya

Alchemist
Thanks Lizzie for your reply. Yes, I mean PoP spell.

Maybe I was not clear with message. If boost duration ends within 4 hours and I set the production to 3 h. How many supplies I got after 6 h? Supplies with boost effect or without?

I understand that the best moment of spell is to set up it just before collecting goods but what effect does it have on goods which production ended before spell ended.

So I had a bug in the past? :)

DeletedUser5976

Once the spell has ended even if your production was completed before the end of the spell, you get the normal amount not the boosted amount. At least that's how it always has been for me.

DeletedUser3097

If boost duration ends within 4 hours and I set the production to 3 h. How many supplies I got after 6 h? Supplies with boost effect or without?
If the spell has ended, you will get normal, non-boosted production.