• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Something odd in the Trader

Sir Derf

Adept
I currently show trades in my trader listed as 2 star that either shouldn't be 2 star or are showing the wrong goods.

I've selected to see multiple trades demanding Silk and among the list I see several offers for 15,000 Crystals (blue, not purple Gems) for 33,750 Silk. That's an almost 2:1 trade in the same tier being labeled as 2 star.

The player has also posted multiple trades demanding Silk for Gems and Elixir at the same exchange, 15,000 for 33.750. As cross-tier trades, these are rightly shown as 2 star.

I suspect that the trade was meant to be Silk for Dust, not Crystal. And to be clear, not that the player meant to post that trade but selected the wrong goods, but that the player posted the appropriate goods but the trader is showing the icon.

I accepted several off these trades before I noticed the oddity of trade. Normally, I don't accept cross-tier trades, even 3-star. I don't know which good I received, not having exact inventory before-and-after levels. I'm not concerned with these trades I accepted, but I would prefer not to have this come up in the future.

In the process of writing this down, those and the other offers from that player are no longer in the trader.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Sir Derf Thank you for bringing it to our attention. @SkyRider99 and @Alcaro have had the same issue. It seems to be intermittent. I have passed this across for the teams attention.

Kind Regards

Herodite.