• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Slow game action

Finndelore

Alchemist
I'm experiencing momentary freeze ups and jerky travel in the movement of the pointer. Other game functions seem to slow down or freeze up intermittently. I'm on Google Fiber at 70mbps down & 90mbps up. I have cleared my cache, logged off and back in but nothing helps. The game functions normally 99% of the time but I still run into it every week or so. I have tried playing it over both Chrome and Firefox with no difference. Any ideas?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
2 things that come to mind,

How is memory usage? at some point google chrome overwhelms your memory.
Second are yiou using multiple monitors?

I experience this sometimes if I open other "games" that also use hardware aceleerations.
Expecially if the framebuffer of the grapics card gets saturated.

at that time I see the game grapics jerking and with poor interaction

A combination of both is even worse ;)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Excess load on the Inno servers? Game disruptions during an upgrade? Cyber attack by state based entities? Database replication(s) at the Elvenar hosting sites?

I experience similar slow downs, but very occasionally. More frequent are the 'Stream error' lockups, aka unspecified network problems. I don't have anything like your bandwidth though. :)