• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived "Simultaneous Armory starts" doesn't work with shortcuts

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Although I am very happy that we can now start all armories simultaneously when you click on the preferred production option with your mouse, it would be nice if it would work with the keyboard shortcuts too, just like all the other simultaneously startable buildings do (workshops and manufactories can all be started simultaneously by pressing the corresponding number on the keyboard).
With the armories though, if I want to start 12 hour productions in all of them at once, when I hit the '1' key as a shortcut, it only starts one armory, not all of them together, even though the box is ticked for simultaneous start. When I click on the 12 hours productions with my mouse, it does start all of them at once.
I believe this to be a bug and would like to see it be fixed so that both the mouse click and the keyboard shortcuts trigger the simultaneous start. Thank you in advance!

Eleeniel

Novice
i can confirm this. the keyboard shortcut doesn't start all armories only the one selected

NOTE: it is lvl dependent as well, i have 4, 2 at lvl 33 and 2 at lvl 31 and i have to start production in one of each, it will be better if they behave as workshops

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@C-Nymph Right, so despite the "Start All" now being available on the Armories, a shortcut hasn't been implemented with this. What I have done though is passed this over to our Team as a suggestion to be considered :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@C-Nymph Right, so despite the "Start All" now being available on the Armories, a shortcut hasn't been implemented with this. What I have done though is passed this over to our Team as a suggestion to be considered :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Thank you Herodite!