• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Shorten the day!

Greyowl

Novice
I'd like to suggest that '1 day' is shortened to 23 hours 30 minutes! I'm sure I'm not the only one who sets my goods manufacturing to 1 day at a time, e.g. at 22:00, and then returns next evening. But this means my game gets later every day, because I have to wait the full 24 hours and it takes a few minutes to process my earnings and start manufacturing again. If the day were a bit shorter, I could check in every day at the same time and not risk being delayed.

Pauly7

Magus
I don't think that many regular players set their goods on 24 hour productions on a regular basis.

Nonetheless, I agree in principle that it would be nice to not gradually leak time on 24 hour productions (In my case I'm thinking more of buildings that produce things like mana or seeds on exactly 24 hour cycles.) I've often wished they would make them all 23 hours, for the same reason. We've also suggested it many times, but it's one of those things that falls on deaf ears.

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
I don't think that many regular players set their goods on 24 hour productions on a regular basis.

Nonetheless, I agree in principle that it would be nice to not gradually leak time on 24 hour productions (In may case I'm thinking more of buildings that produce things like mana or seeds on exactly 24 hour cycles.) I've often wished they would make them all 23 hours, for the same reason. We've also suggested it many times, but it's one of those things that falls on deaf ears.

well they do neighbour help in 23hours and the Spire Library Set does 21hours, so they have on occasion done it, which is another reason that makes the spire set better than other buildings (like event buildings on a 24h cycle)

I suppose if they shortened all 24h productions to 23h the next thing would be everybody complaing about the 12h productions that then have to be shortened to 11h so you can fit 2 into each day, and then the 6 hours have to be shortened as well and so on... I suppose they just don´t want to open that can of worms... But I would like them to have new buildings at least with 23h productions, which would make the same building more powerful.

SkyRider99

Mentor
well they do neighbour help in 23hours and the Spire Library Set does 21hours, so they have on occasion done it, which is another reason that makes the spire set better than other buildings (like event buildings on a 24h cycle)

I suppose if they shortened all 24h productions to 23h the next thing would be everybody complaing about the 12h productions that then have to be shortened to 11h so you can fit 2 into each day, and then the 6 hours have to be shortened as well and so on... I suppose they just don´t want to open that can of worms... But I would like them to have new buildings at least with 23h productions, which would make the same building more powerful.

A good point @Gargon667. I'd be sure to whinge about the orc production being 12 hours. Collection gets later and later until I have to wait for an overnight reset. But it's all just part of the game I guess.
There are some good suggestions in the thread though.