• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Setting all productions at once

DeletedUser441

I survive quite well on neighbourly help alone as I'm in a fellowship of one. The only problem is the three hours a day spent doing it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Aisling1

Conjurer
Tournaments are now an FS affair. .. yes, I miss the interaction with the trader, non FS and what used to be neighbours.. see cities struggling, but why should I help.. won't do me any good.. we get notification when the trades are for pulling in goods from outside..

So little trades I well could afford stay up, and I don't visit, unless to hit the MH and temporarily collect coin.. also, I work left to right, top to bottom.. so it's only certain areas of my map get visits..

Great, closer FS.. sad - less outside world.. map sucks..

I couldn't be content with my city alone.. the whole point, I thought, was interactive... if all I interact with is the FS.. well.. it's pre organised and the non productive get booted and the "wrong" boosted don't get in.. don't like it much.

Yeah, the tournaments get much better prizes but are they as much fun, no.. absolutely not.

Aisling1

Conjurer
How about automated collection of neighbourly/fellowship help ? ;) It would save hours a day.
No, I don't think so.. visiting should be a personal thing.. you should get to know the player, their layout, their wants and wishes before you get a reward.
Automated collection would include those who don't visit you, players with attitudes you would like to avoid, remove any way of ignoring "unfair" traders..
no ... automated visits.. why not just give you a boost, coin or otherwise per conquered province.. say 5% and leave the rewards to those who visit..

Aisling1

Conjurer
I survive quite well on neighbourly help alone as I'm in a fellowship of one. The only problem is the three hours a day spent doing it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Keep your permanent culture up, take your time and be nice to your neighbours/ traders and you are quite likely to do as well, if not better than in a half hearted FS.. where you might get lucky and get NH 8 to 10 per 24 hrs.. and the rest are asleep..

DeletedUser487

I'd like to point out that the idea is not to create a situation where there is no interaction in the game. Interaction with neighbours is a different topic altogether.

I maintain that it should be much simpler to produce goods and supplies more efficiently via a command centre idea.

As previously mentioned, it takes nothing away from your enjoyment of the game, and you wouldn't be forced to use if you prefer to set productions individually.

Sometimes you need to for quests (e.g. Produce a basket of groceries). However, I imagine most players set everything to the same production time to suit their play style?

Regarding the hot keys, in the most recent Facebook q and a, the devs admitted that not many players know about and therefore use the hot keys.

Aisling1

Conjurer
Simpler to produce goods.. agree.. but why?
More efficient, but again why? There are no points, prizes etc for being efficient.
Plus, if you can do that, why bother with an FS.. you'd need it a lot less..
It'd be nice, I like it.. I also see the road block coming..

Yes.. efficiency is good.. but what will it get/ gain for you?

Why would this be better than the way we do it now?

If efficiency was the point of this game, we would all buy diamonds and be done with it...

If you've been playing since Oct 2015 and haven't realised that there is no goal, no objective, no prize..

This is a city building, interactive game.. it's not about getting there, it's about the journey.

And interaction is the whole point of this game, and never a different topic... if it is not about real people playing/ interacting.. then it has nothing..
and we could go back to playing kings.. online, of course