• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Server problem?

DeletedUser3034

Anyone else suddenly having problems on EN2? I've had 5 or 6 Stream Errors in the last 1/2 hour (started just after tourney ended). Doesn't seem tied to anything I'm doing, have even had it when just sitting idle.

DeletedUser

No stream errors, but the tournament finishing definitely screwed things up a bit. My quests for

1) Research Tavern and Temple
2) Research Dwarven Style Armories

now both show green check boxes even though I have not met the requirements for either one. Only 13/65 knowledge points for the first and for the second I have all the knowledge points but not enough granite or copper to complete the tech. They both showed uncompleted before the tournament finished which would be their correct status. The tech tree has the correct data though.

DeletedUser3034

That's a know and reported issue (quests completing). Been since the FS tourneys started :)

DeletedUser1265

Anyone else suddenly having problems on EN2? I've had 5 or 6 Stream Errors in the last 1/2 hour (started just after tourney ended). Doesn't seem tied to anything I'm doing, have even had it when just sitting idle.

I have been getting that error since the FS tourneys started and I am logged on when they end. I have to refresh each time.

Timneh

Artisan

I had the same thing. Closed my browser and restarted it and all has been ok since.

DeletedUser1374

I'm experiencing the same problem. Stream Errors, flash player crashes and the game is even slower than usual.

DeletedUser

That's a know and reported issue (quests completing). Been since the FS tourneys started :)
Thanks for the info. I have not checked in on beta in some time. I see now it is marked as a Confirmed Bug there.

Timneh

Artisan
Another tourney has just finished and the stream errors have started again for me. Anyone else getting them ?

DeletedUser3102

Yes.. Always I get this stream issue every night at some point. So not only that, but they keep messing with the trader and battles and every time they do the site gets all funky.. Not diggin the corporate greed they seem to be working themselves into. Shame.. The artwork and game itself is such a beautiful peace of work.