• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Sentient goods

i just started the Elementals, and have a new Sentient goods list, does that mean i have to have a marble and planks manufactory, in my city now,
TIA

Attachments

• sentient.png
    sentient.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 38

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @TravelerSuzyq55745 If you head over to your Main Hall and click into it, it will tell you what your Sentient Boosted Goods will be! If it's Moonstone, you will need a Marble Manu, Platinum = Steel, and Tree Gum = Planks :)

You will begin to produce Sentient Goods once your Manufactory has reached Lvl24 onwards.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

MH is showing me Moonstone/Platinum and Gum i am already boosted in Steel now Platinum, so i need to add a Marble and planks Manu, is that correct ? and upgrade them to lvl 24, or upgrade trader so i can trade sentient goods ?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @TravelerSuzyq55745 no you will only be Boosted with one of the Basic Sentient Goods.

So when you open your Relics Tab on your Main Hall you should see this:

Sentient Boost.png

As you can see from this... the Sentient Boosted Goods are/will be Platinum, Arcane Ink, and Silly Soap.

So in addition to Marble, Crystal, and Gems... this City will now need a Level 24 Steel, Scroll, and Potion Manu to create the Sentient Goods.

Hope this makes sense!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
Need? Want? No. And yes. And no.

Optimum performance is mostly obtained by producing your boosted resources in up-to-date Manus of that boosted resource, and to trade for the related unboosted goods.

If I understand your post, you are boosted Steel for Standard Goods. Steel Relics boosted your Steel production, and you had Steel Manufactories and used them in up-to-date levels to produce Steel at a multiple-times more efficient rate, trading for Marble and Planks.

Well, when you gain Sentient goods capabilities, your Sentient Boost is +1 shifted from your Standard Goods boost. You are Steel Boost, you are Tree Gum Boost. Planks Relics boost your Tree Gum production, and you should use up-to-date Planks Manufactories to produce Tree Gum at a multiple-times more efficient rate, trading for Moonstone and Platinum. While continuing to use up-to-date Steel Manufactories to produce Steel at a multiple-times more efficient rate, trading for Marble and Planks. Especially trading Steel for planks, as you need Planks to make Tree Gum.

Similar will happen with the other two Sentient Goods, and the process repeats again with Ascended goods.

Welcome to the expanded Elvenar economy.

kimkimkim

Summoner
all in all, you will eventually need all manufactories....but for right now your basic boosts are steel, scrolls and dust (I take you are referring to your Felyndral city) therefore for sentient goods you will need to build a planks for your basic, a silk for your refined and a gems for your precious.....for ascended goods, when you get there, you will then need to build a marble for your basic, a crystal for your refined and an elixir for your precious.....happy playing:)

oh my word this is all so confusing i will attach what my MH and product list is showing me. my boosted goods are Steel/Scrolls and Dust

Attachments

• MH relics.png
    MH relics.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 46
  • sentient.png
    sentient.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 43

Sir Derf

Adept
Your Boosted Standard Goods are Steel, Scrolls and Dust.
You have entered a chapter that has introduced the first trio of Sentient Goods, for which your first Boosted Sentient Good is Tree Gum.

Jake65

Sage
ok i think i get it, so only build a planks manu and upgrade it ?
Just build one to start, you won't need a whole street full of them like with standard goods.
You might want a second at some point but play it by ear.

Hot tip: when you start a production, be sure to select the sentient production at the bottom and not the standard production at the top. Otherwise 3 hours later you'll have a small handful of planks instead of bucket loads of gum.
Learnt from experience :D

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Just build one to start, you won't need a whole street full of them like with standard goods.
You might want a second at some point but play it by ear.

Hot tip: when you start a production, be sure to select the sentient production at the bottom and not the standard production at the top. Otherwise 3 hours later you'll have a small handful of planks instead of bucket loads of gum.
Learnt from experience :D

I still do that now when i'm a tad bleary eyed!!

m4rt1n

Adept
I managed the game with several standard manufactories and then just 1 of each for boosted sentient goods as you unlock them, then eventually boosted ascended goods, at times you need more goods a few magical manufacturing spells used helps rather than having 2 as space is premium.