• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sentient goods decay

Jake65

Sage
Event reward building suggestion:
White Amaryllis Field, produces sodium benzoate to reduce the decay of sentient goods ;)

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
So this has been going on for quite some time now. I‘m pretty sure I got decay for at least a few days, but it‘s broken again. I would really like this to be fixed, because right now, it feels like I’m cheating my way through chapter 20.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @m4rt1n This is something that we're definitely still aware of but, we are yet to be updated with a resolution for it!

I'll nudge them again to see if there's any more info concerning it :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Paladestar

Enchanter
So this has been going on for quite some time now. I‘m pretty sure I got decay for at least a few days, but it‘s broken again. I would really like this to be fixed, because right now, it feels like I’m cheating my way through chapter 20.
Don't hold your breath on a fix. I reported a duping bug about a year ago now, which, as bugs go, is normally the type of bug that is a top priority, and yet it's still not fixed. I wonder if it'd take so long for a fix if it was in relation to duping diamonds? :Eek elf:

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Could we get some update on this? This is really disappointing. Elvenar is a game where progress is hard, and that's why it's so gratifying when you make it through a new research/upgrade/chapter. This is really dampened when it feels like I've cheated, because there is essentially no decay. I also find it confusing to release the long-awaited new chapter, with a new decaying resource, at a time when decay doesn't seem to be working properly. It would be really nice to get some information on why this is taking so long.