• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Seems like the game suddenly got weaker

m4rt1n

Adept
Have I missed something?
Me too, I don't understand the question and have not noticed any change personally, maybe 2 cities on different worlds being confused by accident, or a research unlocked that changed the Paladins but that would be for a higher type

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I could train higher paladins for example.

As you keep progressing in the game and keep fighting higher provinces, the fights get harder. The research unlocks options how to make it easier again eg troop upgrades, Barracks upgrades etc. There hasn't been any change to the game recently that would change the difficulty.

Sir Derf

Adept
Yes.... but the OP didn't say that fighting was getting harder. The statement appeared to allege that training capabilities decreased.

Apple. Orange. Both fruit, but not really interchangeable

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Yes.... but the OP didn't say that fighting was getting harder. The statement appeared to allege that training capabilities decreased.

Apple. Orange. Both fruit, but not really interchangeable

Read between the lines (including the title). ;)
Also, I'd rather hear something from the actual author as I'm not such a good mind reader as you. Or are you KnowingM76?
Or I could dispute everything you say but I don't find it as entertaining as it's too easy. :p:D

KnowingM76

Novice
I guess summoned timed out disappeared, but city early looks a little chaos. I didn't say "Apple. Orange". ha ha

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @KnowingM76 if you could please give us a bit more information on what's happened hopefully we can all help you! Or certainly point you in the right direction :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
This sounds like a normal part of the game. While the game gives you 1 KP per hour and will collect them in the KP bar, the hourly KP will stop being collected if the KP bar is full, where full is 10 KP normally, 20 KP while under the effects of the Inspiring Meditation spell.

If by wrong you mean you don't like that behavior, well, that's your opinion, but if you mean that it is a bug, that's incorrect.

The game wants you to visit frequently, and this is one of the many mechanisms that encourage this.