• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

seeking

KingMigga

Novice
Hi all,

I am seeking for new opportinity in f/ship. I am active as much as i possible can and as much my recources allows me. I give help everyday. I can help with tournaments just as with adventures. I am looking for a f/ship with people who are active but not a game army. We all have real life and that will always be my priority.

So if there is any friendly f/ship which helps small players grow, let me know.

PS: I know How I want my city to look and I do have some experience.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Hi King Migga,
would you like to join us?
Our fellowship is friendly, multicultural and veery active!
We do not force anyone to do tourney or spire, as you said we all have our private life.
If you wanna know more, please contact Felisson, our AM, the fellowship is UNITED POWERS or simply apply.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am seeking for new opportinity in f/ship. I am active as much as i possible can and as much my recources allows me. I give help everyday. I can help with tournaments just as with adventures. I am looking for a f/ship with people who are active but not a game army. We all have real life and that will always be my priority.

So if there is any friendly f/ship which helps small players grow, let me know.

PS: I know How I want my city to look and I do have some experience.
i build new clan for me and other players who want to play without rules and pressure please join DemoNS and play how you want !