• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

seeking a fellowship that has active members

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Data Base Arendyll
A bit about me:

I am Lady Monica and Lenore (same person human and elf)
Boosts:
Lenore: planks, silk ,gems
Lady Monica: marble ,elixir, crystal
Lenore has reached Woodelves and Lady Monica is close to going into Woodelves in the next few days.
I believe in communication and sharing of knowledge between fellows. I would be an active member and I visit every day (unless I am away which I will let you all know) I want to evolve and progress. I am not an intense person but I am serious about playing.

What I expect from my FS
I want communication and an active but not over zealous fs. I complete the tournaments each time with an average of 18 No dramas please real life is full of drama don't need it in the Elvin world. An arch mage that is in attendance. Prefer if the fs is not below 45. Fellows that respect each other and are polite. If this feels like we would be a good fit then email me. :)
Special note: Some of my other fellows in the previous fs are looking to move as well. So if you have room for 3 more as well let me know.

Thank you