• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Secret Ancient Wonders not avaible?

DeletedUser12405

Hey all.

I researched Advanced Marble Manufactory, but Secrete Ancient Wonders, Delicatessen Butcher and City Expansion 4 have not lit up for me.
I don't have to research Advanced Steel Manufactory and Advanced Planks Manufactory too, do I?

kimkimkim

Summoner
unfortunately you do need to research those as well......wherever the line connects from one research to another, those you need to do....keep in mind there are some researches that do not need to be done because there is no line connecting to another research
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png

DeletedUser12405

figures, and after the game told me to delete my other two manufactory's lol

Thanks kimkimkim

kimkimkim

Summoner
you will be doing research for all factories even if they are not your boosted factories because much, much, much later in the chapters you will eventually have to build them......but right now there is no need to build them, keep your marble up and running, then use those goods to trade for the steel and planks you will need

DeletedUser12405

you will be doing research for all factories even if they are not your boosted factories because much, much, much later in the chapters you will eventually have to build them......but right now there is no need to build them, keep your marble up and running, then use those goods to trade for the steel and planks you will need

Yup! I got 2 of them to lvl 5 and finally starting to crank out a usable amount of marble. And 7 more at lvl 4 with enough space made to upgrade those. Good to know I'll have use of the other two later, thanks.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Good to know I'll have use of the other two later, thanks.
Check out the wiki for info on Sentient Goods and Ascended Goods.

I didn't bother with building non-boosted manufactories until I needed them to produce my boosted Sentient and Ascended goods. Because their non-boosted production rate and occupied city space aren't worth it until you open the relevant research and can actually produce the new goods.