• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Secrets - Discussion Thread

m4rt1n

Adept
Why oh why does the collect Unurium daily always come for a Saturday when there is no spire, several times now I notice this and the only time I have to switch my trader production?

Devs being cruel trying to upset my applecart lol :p

kimkimkim

Summoner
Why oh why does the collect Unurium daily always come for a Saturday when there is no spire, several times now I notice this and the only time I have to switch my trader production?

Devs being cruel trying to upset my applecart lol :p
you have no unurium culture buildings to collect from?

SkyRider99

Immortal
I now give up on the seasons, why on earth would the devs think during a Fellowship Adventure we need to make simple tools, shows to me just how much they are out of touch with the game they design. :(
Maybe they believe that players enjoy suffering, pain, and anguish. It could be their idea of fun? o_O

1700463632308.png

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm not putting myself/city out for these anymore, I keep getting hit with the collect silly amounts of Unurium on the daily quests, don't think so!

McBratty

Enchanter
The dailies require a fair amount of stuff and the reward.....a 5% supply instant. Decidedly underwhelming! We have had a few seasons now. Surely we are due for a change up on the Daily prizes! Come along now, Devs, get to it!