• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Search Function in Inventory

DuddiAngel

Seeker
I have another suggestion for game developers...

My inventory is quite... cluttered... and it would be wonderful if I could sort or filter buildings according to type... e.g. culture, army related, population, mana or seeds or goods production, guest race buildings, evolving buildings ... etc. like a check box for categories in the inventory.... If I could filter by ticking a box, life would be so much more... organised!

Love the improvements so far! It’s just getting better and better!

This is my long term game!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys! Yes this has been asked previously but I don't believe we've ever had a definitive answer. I'll take it forward again!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
I would really really REALLY like this to happen. One of my Fellows has just mentioned it as they have it?? but I do not - not sure why that would be as I've been playing for years.

But a search option in the inventory would be really brilliant - fingers crossed that it happens :D

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Your fellow plays on app.
Hello Blue

Yes, thank you, I found that out by downloading the app to my phone .... I've since taken it off again but it would be great if they would make it for laptops/desktop as well - surely it wouldn't take much to sort it out??