• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Scrolling

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

scrolling through a topic has just caused the background to jump/flicker with the topic. this is very nauseating.

DeletedUser3075

I'm not very technical but maybe your flash is out of date? or it could be your browser. Are you using microsoft edge? The list of complaints I have heard about that browser are endless. I have never seen this issue on any website in google chrome. Then again it could just be a bug with elvenar too I guess

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I would bet on a browser issue... what browser are you using ?

Try Chrome or firefox and if you're already using one of them, download a fresh installer, remove the browser and re-install it ;)

You can also first install a new browser and test the forum with it without doing any change

DeletedUser3034

Actually, since the poster no longer exists, this thread may as well be dead.

Timneh

Artisan
Actually, since the poster no longer exists, this thread may as well be dead.

You are correct, gandolfus. Thank you all for your helpful suggestions.

You are correct in the fact that this thread is now pointless but the OP does still exist because according to information i got there is a possibility the OP could be back early in March so you're not correct on that point. :) Unless you know different of course.