• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Scouts Tavern

BOYD

Dreamer
I think if INNO does not want peeps to quit early on in the game, put the AW Scouts Tavern at the end of chapter 10 its pointless having it at, well now the 2nd last chapter,the scouting times just drag the game out too much

SkyRider99

Immortal
I found the scout time in early chapters quite reasonable. Persistence and resisting the sometimes voiced concept of 'over scouting' just meant I had to keep my scout continuously busy. My scout time now (Ch.XX) is about six days, so I do detest events that ask me to 'scout-a-province', unless they give me an alternative quest. :cool:

I haven't investigated the Scouts Tavern though. It must have slipped through the cracks. :)

BOYD

Dreamer
yea scouts tavern does not come till chapter 20 ending. but yea i have heard this same prob from everybody in your lvl they gave us PP portal profits to speed thru a chapter then we get stuck on the need to do so many provinces b4 we move on which can take days to weeks to fin b4 u open adv scouts on the next chapter ,really you got to think whats the point of having portal profits to be caught up anyways on scouting n province numbers being completed before moving on .one just cancels the other why bother making portal profits at all

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
My account is rather old, so cannot say from experience how the game is affected by scouting times nowadays. Moving around wonder technologies is probably not the best solution, but reducing the scouting times in general or increasing Advanced Scout effects should be possible. No Tavern needed for that.

m4rt1n

Adept
I found that if you don't over scout, and stay within what is required for each chapter it is ok and the Scout's Tavern came at the perfect time for me around ring 18/19.