• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Scouting

DeletedUser5352

Same here.......I'm searcing and searching and keep searching. In addition,it would be great if you could see all your unfinished provinces!

Aegnaer

Seeker
I submitted a suggestion similar to this quite some time ago where on completion of scouting a message would be sent to you (similar to NH visits and trades) together with a link to take you to the scouted province. Not sure of Devs ever considered this but I agree that once you have a large map it can be very difficult and time consuming to scroll around finding what you scouted - especially when you probably started that scouting 4 days previously!

cwgiii

Shaman
I agree. This would be a welcome feature.

I currently keep a spreadsheet to help me in several ways. One of which is to see where my next targeted scouting is located. Because I have chosen to go ahead and scout constantly (but I leave the scouted provinces unsolved until needed), I keep track (via timer) when my scouting ends and needs to be restarted. In the spreadsheet, I also keep track of all of the goods required to negotiate the solution of each province (I am not a fighter). I basically note each province in order as if I was looking at the face of a clock. That way, I can choose the next province to solve strategically based on the goods that I have in stock. I know this is overkill for many people. Many folks would not care about this level of detail (if they are fighters, etc.). But this method has really helped me in tight spots to be able to quickly determine where I had been scouting, where I am going next, what I need to be producing, etc.

Because I have already built my spreadsheet, am used to it, and it holds more information than Inno would probably be willing to capture/provide, I will not be getting rid of it anytime soon. But, a feature like the one described in this thread would be nice and benefit a large number of players.