• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Runes to shards

Gannet

Seeker
Allow us to break runes into shards. Right now i have hundreds of runes for AWs that i'm never going to build and these take up reward slots. Also since shards are also used for MA recipes we should have a more reliable way to get them.

Gargon667

Mentor
you can already do that :)
search the forum or google it!

Gannet

Seeker
you can already do that :)
search the forum or google it!

If you have nothing to say, then don't post man.

@Alcaro
That shows how to get forge a rune, i don't need runes, i need shards and this method works only if your AW isn't full of runes, after that you can't use them anymore.

Gannet

Seeker
When that happens, you build the wonder, then delete it and then you have an empty rune circle again.

Ok that's a cool workaround, although for some wonders this might get a bit expensive.
Still i think there should be a clean "break rune" option so we don't have to jump through these hoops.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Ok that's a cool workaround, although for some wonders this might get a bit expensive.
Still i think there should be a clean "break rune" option so we don't have to jump through these hoops.
Doesnt that make it way too boring when a new wonder is released.
I mean with that I can build any new wonder instantly with my 40.000 useless runesshards.

At least now it will take more than 3 seconds to build and level a new wonder.

Gargon667

Mentor
Doesnt that make it way too boring when a new wonder is released.
I mean with that I can build any new wonder instantly with my 40.000 useless runesshards.

At least now it will take more than 3 seconds to build and level a new wonder.

That´s a new one :D

Arguments for max amount of clicking are usually rather rare!

I would say: We already have the functionality, reducing the clicks would take up valuable dev time much better spent on something far more important than this.