• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Royal Restoration

DeletedUser6147

Just enter Woodelves and wanted to upgrade a lava codex using royal restorations. But the button that I'd expect to say "upgrade" instead says "research". This seems to be the case for all culture buildings from the Orcs chapter. Can anyone explain, please?

DeletedUser6147

Ah, OK, have the answer. I needed to research Advanced Scouts. In fact I had already done that but there must have been a time delay in the game recognising that.

Sir Derf

Adept
Royal Restoration for a Lava Codex? Wait up and you will be able to craft one at the current level. I would save the RRs for harder-to-get buildings, like an evolved-but-old-chapter Phoenix (Yes, you can craft those, too, but if its evolved, you've already put artifacts into it) or a Magic Residence or Workshop. Just my 2 elf-pennies....

AstralSoul

Illusionist
That is a common problem. If you research scouts, the buildings don't know it. You refresh your browser or relog, and that's it, it will update. I use RR a lot for old event buildings, etc, so I saw that issue too.