• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser6357

upload_2018-5-16_15-53-20.png

I have such a question:
This magic under what conditions will be used?
If today I win a building as an adventure award, will I be able to upgrade this building right away?

DeletedUser6744

I have such a question:
This magic under what conditions will be used?
If today I win a building as an adventure award, will I be able to upgrade this building right away?

From what I understand the magic potion for upgrading event buildings will not be applied with this update but in the near future.

DeletedUser6357

I do not ask when it will, but how it will be used.
The use of magic will depend on its meaning and usefulness.
I did not keep old trophies in my town - with the development of the city they get old and become an obstacle. That's why I sell and win new ones with better parameters.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The new spell is not in the game yet, but will work essentially like the Blueprints currently. It'll upgrade the building by one level (chapter) at a time (per spell used), with a max. up to your current chapter.

DeletedUser441

Any ideas as to when we can expect the Royal Restoration spell . I'm eager to repopulate my city after losing 4472 population.:rolleyes:

Timneh

Artisan
Can you also tell us if the only way to get these spells is through the 10th chest in tournaments and diamonds or will there be some other way that will allow players that are in FS that can not reach the 10th chest to get these spells ?

Ivor914

Seeker
or is it a case of buy some diamonds to help you through the competitions and so buy your levels back that we took away? just wondering...