• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Robert Redbeard buildings

Susie49

Soothsayer
The building you get for stage 1 seems to have a production rate which is related to the research level you are at in the game when you win it. This is the first event like this that has been run since I joined, so I have what is probably a newbie question.

Does the goods production rate increase automatically as you work thru the research levels, or does it upgrade in some other way? Seems a bit unfair if you are stuck at the rate when you win the building!

Deleted User - 106219

Currently you can't upgrade event buildings. Once you get a building it stays the same until you delete it. There is some (small) hope that in the future we will be able to uograde event buildings, but so far it remains just a hope.

cwgiii

Shaman
Once you get a building it stays the same until you delete it.

This is why it is important to collect such buildings only after you enter into the next chapter (if you are close to doing so).

I do hope we get the chance to keep such buildings or have the ability to upgrade them (either or) someday.

cwgiii

Shaman
"keep" as in some sort of Gallery or preserve that will show those buildings representing what we have participated in and achieved in the past.

DeletedUser441

I'm in S & D chapter and think the production levels of Redbeards buildings are far too poor to ever build them.:(

cwgiii

Shaman
They stack in with the Winter set folks! One winter and one Redbeard's each has to be on a road

Lalanya, Are you saying that the boosts work between sets (Like you can mix the sets together)? Or, that the spacing fits like a puzzle piece?

cwgiii

Shaman
I am. There are rumours it is a bug but did the powers that be not hint about this?

Very interesting.

I see another potential public opinion SNAFU coming if INNO decides to "fix" this after folks have placed such building together and then those players find that they suddenly do not act the same over night.