• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Roadway management

• Thread starter Deleted User - 67582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 67582

I always find it difficult to know which roads to delete when managing the city. When deleting a road you would expect to remove the ones offering less culture points. But when it comes to deciding what road to remove I can't tell with confidence which roads are which.
It would help immeasurably if there was a means of identifying each roadway square, as in other buildings in the city, when hovering over the square for example. Or when you come to sell, instead of just deleting with no info being displayed a similar step warning of the potential loss would be useful.
Because I never really know which roads I am removing I tend to hold back and end up with a clutter of unwanted roads. Or I delete a road with more culture points...:(

cwgiii

Shaman
Good point.
When building my roads, I made a point to place required road improvements in a particular order around my city. I also made a point to have a large portion of my developing side of the city paved with basic paths, so those can be moved/deleted/modified at will. However, it would be nice to be able to hover over and see name/value/culture.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
+ 1
... they also change their shape when beeing at a cross or a corner what doesn't help to recognize them...
when they aren't simply masked by buildings :oops: