• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Riddler on the Roof(us)!!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the newest Forum Competition: Riddler on the Roof(us)!!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

OldHag

Necromancer
I don't normally take much notice of the forums comps, but in your link above I see you name the winners (congrats everyone) but you don't show the answers. I, for one would like to see the answer to your riddles.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I don't normally take much notice of the forums comps, but in your link above I see you name the winners (congrats everyone) but you don't show the answers. I, for one would like to see the answer to your riddles.
@OldHag and @m4rt1n , if you click on competition entries under the section for community contests it will show what everyone who participated answers, hope this helps :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm happy to see and partake in the forum contests.....although I must say I did not partake in this one as personally I found it unfair that anyone could get the answers to the riddles just by Googling......sorry, just my opinion but.......Congratulations to all the winners ;)

OldHag

Necromancer
@OldHag and @m4rt1n , if you click on competition entries under the section for community contests it will show what everyone who participated answers, hope this helps :)
Tks @kimkimkim and for anyone who's interested, the answers are.....drum roll. I hope I'm allowed to add these here :)

1. Short
2. Edam
3. The Letter V
4. 12
5. Morning and Night
6. Egg
7. River
8. Name
9. Postage Stamp
10. Coin

To which I will add, nice competition. :)

Smiki

Adventurer
Thank you so much for interesting contest and a wonderful prize. Congrats to all winners. It was an interesting competition for me. English is not my native language and I often look somewhere for help if I need it. Google, Wiki or some other place - however, there is always an answer somewhere ;) . I like the variety of competitions and enjoy them. Thank you @anonglitch and @Herodite on the time spent on everything you do for us :)