• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Rewards from AW

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
Hello gents and ladies,
I've got a question.

When do players that contributed to my AW get their rewards?
Is it as soon as it's filled up I.e. 100/100 KP
Or is it when I upgrade it?

I'm asking because I'm planing to sell an AW asap, to use all runes collected for that AW and get shards to use for another AW that I'm more interested in.
But in doing this, I don't want to either make ppl loose a possible reward, or I don't wanna waist stuff on upgrading if I don't need to.

Hope I made myself clear enough :)
Thanks.

Gargon667

Mentor
I think it used to be different, way back then you actually had to upgrade, but that must have been years ago. Now the rewards get handed out as soon as the last KP is added.

Not quite sure how you are thinking about your rune breaking though. No need to add any KP at all, you can sell the AW again as soon as it is finished constructing.

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
Not quite sure how you are thinking about your rune breaking though. No need to add any KP at all, you can sell the AW again as soon as it is finished constructing.

I collected rune shards for this AW that I was planning to sell. After selling I can start filling the slots again, because I was planning to build it again anyway.
The failed shards would have become broken shards, which I would have used to fill in the 9th slot of another AW.

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
They get their rewards as soon as it is filled up (100/100kp in your example). Upgrading isn't needed.

Conforming this ^

You don't need to upgrade for the rewards to be given out.
You might need to log off and back on into the game to get the rewards chests.

Giraffi

Enchanter
Trick is probably not to get people to add to an AW that is going to be used as a rune breaker. Like Gargon667 said, sell it again immediately after it is built.

Deleted User - 341074

Why would you level a building you were planning to sell only to plant it again? Either you want the building or you don't. We get broken rune shards in droves from tournament provinces, or you could place a Ferris Wheel.
You could also raise the Wonder to level 5 to trigger a rune level.
I can think of several reasons. The ToS and EE for example are excellent starter wonders but pretty trashy for players once they have all magic workshops in later chapters.
So you place, level to ~6 then destroy.
Then when you unlock a new wonder you smash runes in your ToS to fil0l the bar and use that bar on the new wonder.
If you get (un)lucky and complete your old ToS' rune wheel you simply place it&nuke it to start on the bar again.

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
@Lelanya I did not know that the contributors get their reward chests when a wonder is filled. That was my original question. I didn't want to upgrade, spend stuff, only to delete it after.
Now I know you don't need to upgrade, you just need to fill it and contributors get their chests.

@Giraffi KP was donated to the AW I was planning to delete by accident...3 times...long story. I didn't wanted that :)

Then this:
I can think of several reasons. The ToS and EE for example are excellent starter wonders but pretty trashy for players once they have all magic workshops in later chapters.
So you place, level to ~6 then destroy.
Then when you unlock a new wonder you smash runes in your ToS to fil0l the bar and use that bar on the new wonder.
If you get (un)lucky and complete your old ToS' rune wheel you simply place it&nuke it to start on the bar again.

Exactly that! I was starting to believe I'm not making myself understood.
Cheers!

Stucon

Illusionist
If you can disconnect it from a road people can't add kp to it. You could connect it each time you wanted to add to it