• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Rewards for FS members

DeletedUser3912

Not entirely sure how to word this, but it would be nice to be able to give rewards/prizes/gifts to players within a fellowship.

These could be given out weekly to players within the fellowship that the AM feels deserve it, or as a reward for winning a competition that is run within the FS. This could be limited to once a week to limit over-use.
Rewards could be, coins, supplies, KP or time instants

Who knows, maybe its a silly idea, but could provide a little more interaction between some fellowships.

Rimella

Adventurer
totally support this idea.

I do weekly reports and I have fanciful rewards, more or less symbolic, like when members overtake one another. My fs being called the "Vertchoux Empire " (Green Cabbage) I have "Green medals" which I award symbolically. Well a lot of our members play along... and what wouldn't they do for a green medal :) and by encouraging this fraternal fun inner competition, our fs gets members building and ultimately gaining whilst being very active in a togetherness spirit.

Obviously we love taking part in FA (we ranked 3rd best in March) and the trinket we get is also a symbol . But what I am saying is: the sense of belonging to a big family is worth more than any trinket we get. That is also why this game is so addictive.