• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Residents avoiding taxes

DeletedUser219

Current situation: When updating a residence, if you log off before the upgrade is complete, the residence does not start generating tax income until you log back in again.

Expected situation: I expect my residents to be diligent and upstanding citizens who will generate taxes as soon as possible.;)

Reproduction Steps
Set a residence to upgrade.
2. Log off
3. Wait long enough for the upgrade to finish, AND for a collectable amount of taxes to be generated. :cool:
4. Log back in.
5. Other residences will have the bouncing coins over them, the upgraded residences will not. Lazy So and sos o_O

DeletedUser248

Current situation: When updating a residence, if you log off before the upgrade is complete, the residence does not start generating tax income until you log back in again.

Expected situation: I expect my residents to be diligent and upstanding citizens who will generate taxes as soon as possible.;)

Reproduction Steps
Set a residence to upgrade.
2. Log off
Wait long enough for the upgrade to finish, AND for a collectable amount of taxes to be generated. :cool:
4. Log back in.
5. Other residences will have the bouncing coins over them, the upgraded residences will not. Lazy So and sos o_O

Hello Horando,

This was reported on the Beta forum a while back, and was determined it was not a bug. You can find the details here.

I do understand the frustration though, I update residences at night like the OP of the other thread stated, and I always come back to no coins. Hehe.

- Lane

DeletedUser7

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Horanda. Lane is correct, this is in fact intended behavior. In order for a residence to start producing you have to login after its construction has completed.