• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Residence Upgrading, Coins Not Producing

DeletedUser330

I've looked over the other threads and couldn't see this, sorry if it's been brought up before.

When I upgrade a residence, everything is fine, the timer counts itself down and stuff. Then, when the upgrade is complete, it finishes just fine, makes the ping sound and the new upgraded residence appears.

However, the residence will sit there and not produce coins at the same rate as the rest of the houses... and after 5 minutes, doesn't allow a collection to be taken.
I have to pick up the house, move it to another spot, even if that spot is only a movement of one square... only then does the residence refresh itself and starts making coins at the proper rate.
I tried refreshing the page as well to see if that was maybe the problem, but no, I have to move the residence to make it refresh/reset itself so it will start to produce properly.

DeletedUser10

Has anyone else experienced this in any way? I know I have not, and as far as I know we have no pattern of reports on it. I also just finished 2 upgrades and they worked fine.

DeletedUser330

Seems to be ok now... strange...

Maybe just a momentary glitch.

DeletedUser10

I'm going to set this one to Cannot Reproduce for now as I can't reproduce it and we don't have any other reports. It is possible this was a browser cache issue but that is not easy to test either. I appreciate the information, thank you.