• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Research Tree blocked

DeletedUser572

Game version: __ v1.11.7-(1e0017b) (2016-08-03 14:56)
Game world: __en1
Browser + version: __Chrome 51.0.2704.103 m
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1280 x 1024
Account name: __zirrania
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__When I open the research tree, it opens at Chapter III, instead of at Chapter VIII, which is where I am up to. If I then scroll across to the place in the tree where I am currently at, the section where I've started adding my KPs is greyed out, also other sections that should be available to put in KPs are greyed out and I am not able to add any KPs at all.
__

Expected situation:
__I should be able to add KPs in the research
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __Open research
2. __scroll to my last position in the tree
3. __Try to add KPs
4. __Find that I cannot add KPs
5. __Notice that all areas where I should be able to add KPs are greyed out.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• Elvenar-screenshot.jpg
    Elvenar-screenshot.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 76

Deleted User - 106219

Sadly, that's not a bug. :( With the update to 1.11 all Ancient Wonder technologies are now mandatory and must be researched before you can continue with the orc research.

The reason the technology tree opens at Chapter III is because that's where the first technology that needs to be researched is.

DeletedUser2150

My tournament research is blacked out but cannot enter good etc to complete it. Just shows whats required but no way to update