• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Research tech tree

• Thread starter Deleted User - 13667
  • Start date

Deleted User - 13667

[Summary] - Resize the Research tech tree
[Details] - Current tech tree (Since I started playing) can never fit in all the technologies to be researched whenever there are more than 5 in a column.

[Reasons for implementing] - Better interface for users. There would be chances that the techs would be passed over if it were expansion and has no impact on future techs.

[Impact on other game features] - Graphical interface. Nothing else

Attachments

• 112.JPG
    112.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 79

DeletedUser1316

There are only two columns at the current moment that have more than four technologies on them.

While this would be handy, I could see someone else wanting them maximized for the technologies with fewer than five. If this was implemented, maybe a zoom out - zoom in option. Otherwise, I think the scroll bar works perfectly, just me. :)

DeletedUser

<--- realises his screen is way too big. :D

There is a workaround by using a browser's zoom function. I know people (will) hate me for it, but until the developers decide to make Elvenar available for tablets and smartphones, I don't really see the need for them to fiddle around with adding zoom features to every bit of the game. They should rather use that time to fix bugs. :p

That said, I understand this issue must be annoying for you s5carrot.

Deleted User - 13667

Yes, Val. You are right. I missed quite a few of the research whenever there is 4 or more in a branch actually.